- my part-time job that takes about 10 hours a week
- a second part-time job which has paid off our second car
- a six hour drive to pick up my second daughter and bring her home for a long weekend
- several shopping trips to prepare for my two oldest daughters’ upcoming trip to New Orleans with their aunt
- a library summer reading program involving reptiles (ugh, snakes)
- a sprained ankle
- a trip through IKEA
- a snowball fight
- a sprained thumb
- 6 A.M. start times and midnight end times for my son’s work schedule (we live 45 minutes away)
- a graduation
- a graduation party
- a birthday party
- a doctor’s appointment for my husband at 7:15 A.M. (we live over an hour away)
- 3 optometrist appointments
- some bad news in the mail
- some awesomely good news in the mail
- friends spending the night
- loads of family
- a minor car accident
I’m tired. I’m happy. We’ve gotten a lot of things off of our to-do list. We’ve had fun. Our whole family is together and getting along reasonably well.
I wouldn’t trade this week for anything.
I’m pretty sure that I couldn’t make it through another one.
I just have to make it through Sunday. I’m looking forward to what tomorrow will bring. More family, friends and who knows what!
I’m looking forward to what Monday will bring…a nap!
Visual artist playing with collage, assemblage and whatever else I imagine. Homemaker and homeschooling Mom of four children aged 10 to 24. Ready to fully embrace life and leave regret and fear behind. Each new day is an opportunity to love, create and live with intention...