Stuff I got rid of yesterday –
- the stand to a gumball machine that I thought I loved until I knocked it over and broke the glass part and felt relief. Relief that it was gone and I didn’t have to clean it or find a place for it or make a decision about whether to keep or not.
- some computer something that my husband put in the get-rid-of pile
- some clothes that I was keeping to look like somebody that I’ve decided I’m not anymore
- a pile of wood that’s been sitting in the front yard
- a box of papers
And today –
- some more clothes
- an old journal
- a book off of the classroom shelf that has outdated information in it
- a throw pillow that mainly gets thrown on the floor
- a million (approximate count) plastic grocery bags taken to recycling. How many do ya’ need to have on hand?
Visual artist playing with collage, assemblage and whatever else I imagine. Homemaker and homeschooling Mom of four children aged 10 to 24. Ready to fully embrace life and leave regret and fear behind. Each new day is an opportunity to love, create and live with intention...