Stuff I got rid of yesterday –
- the stand to a gumball machine that I thought I loved until I knocked it over and broke the glass part and felt relief. Relief that it was gone and I didn’t have to clean it or find a place for it or make a decision about whether to keep or not.
- some computer something that my husband put in the get-rid-of pile
- some clothes that I was keeping to look like somebody that I’ve decided I’m not anymore
- a pile of wood that’s been sitting in the front yard
- a box of papers
And today –
- some more clothes
- an old journal
- a book off of the classroom shelf that has outdated information in it
- a throw pillow that mainly gets thrown on the floor
- a million (approximate count) plastic grocery bags taken to recycling. How many do ya’ need to have on hand?