No postings for a day or two as the family heads to Huntsville for second daughter’s college graduation!
In preparation for the trip I’ve made a mad clean-up dash through the house so we come back to some semblance of “normal”.
Dishes done. Laundry done.
And a fast declutter. Here’s the list for yesterday and today:
- jeans with an unrepairable hole
- a linen shirt that’s moved past comfortable into just worn-out
- an empty storage container
- a fitted sheet with worn-out elastic
- 2 bed pillows
- a book
- miscellaneous worn-out cloth napkins
- a pair of outgrown shoes
- more scrapbook paper