No postings for a day or two as the family heads to Huntsville for second daughter’s college graduation!
In preparation for the trip I’ve made a mad clean-up dash through the house so we come back to some semblance of “normal”.
Dishes done. Laundry done.
And a fast declutter. Here’s the list for yesterday and today:
- jeans with an unrepairable hole
- a linen shirt that’s moved past comfortable into just worn-out
- an empty storage container
- a fitted sheet with worn-out elastic
- 2 bed pillows
- a book
- miscellaneous worn-out cloth napkins
- a pair of outgrown shoes
- more scrapbook paper
Visual artist playing with collage, assemblage and whatever else I imagine. Homemaker and homeschooling Mom of four children aged 10 to 24. Ready to fully embrace life and leave regret and fear behind. Each new day is an opportunity to love, create and live with intention...